Friday, September 30, 2005

I'm in Texas

It's interesting when you happen to be visiting a place when a national/international story breaks. We were in Rome/Florence during Pope-a-palooza and now Austin during the beginning of DeLay-gate. I've been checking out the Austin Statesman and have a link to video if you'd like to see something more than 15 second sound bites: Ronnie Earle & DeLay's lawyer: here.

Someone's making a film about this curious episode in American politics: story
here.

Any guesses as to what the title of this film will be?

2 comments:

teh l4m3 said...

Hmm...

"The Great Raid Spray"

Ugh...I need sugar...

Eidin said...

teh 14m3,

Thanks for stopping by. I checked out your blog & will be linking to it once I get home. I'm still coffee deprived and can't risk messing with the template right now.

Hope you got your sugar fix.