Monday, December 15, 2008

Black & White Cats

I'm partial to black and white cats. My first cat, when I was about six years old, was a tuxedo cat and I named him Socky (hey, I was six). What a good-natured cat he was! I think I married him once in a ceremony. Here's my current cat, Riley under the ol' Christmas tree. He hasn't even taken a swat at an ornament yet, at least not that I'm aware of. Riley turns 11 in April and has lately seemed to have become a lot less playful. Have you seen Patchouli at sidewalk shoes? Another beautiful tuxedo cat in the prime of kittenhood. Black and white cats rule.

5 comments:

pam said...

Patchouli would like to thank you for the nice mention! She thinks that black and white cats rule too!

{K} said...

That's cute! His eyes look so yellow!

Eidin said...

Pam - Strange thing I found today...the Ellen Degeneres (sp?) show is looking for people to send in video of their black & white cats doing interesting things. Hmmm...Riley has done some interesting things all right but not anything caught on video. Patchouli could branch out from blogland celebrity to TV! Think about it.

my blog - Riley's eyes are very green. I was having some issues with my flash when I took that shot. He doesn't quite look himself but he's still handsome. Thanks for stopping by...

Anonymous said...

I had a "tuxedo cat" named Syd (for Syd Barrett) when I was in high school.

No pets now, my boys have allergies!

Everycat said...

Hey! Thanks for visiting us! Whicky is a hfty boy but only weighs 5.1kg which always shocks the vet! Riley is a sweetie, we are very fond of tuxedo cats - Happy Christmas to you!

Whicky's Mum