Sunday, May 18, 2008

Quotable

"When Obama supporting bloggers like Aravosis say that Clinton should withdraw from the race for the good of the party, they mean she should stop reminding them that fifteen million Democrats don't think Barack Obama is as wonderful as they think he is.

All those Democratic votes for Hillary force them to consider the possibility that they're not as smart and as hip and as on to a sure thing as their vanity has been assuring them they are.

If my guy is as wonderful is I think he is, then why doesn't everybody else know it? Why hasn't he just run away with the nomination? Can it be that my guy isn't that wonderful? Can it be that I'm not as smart and as hip and as on to a sure thing as I know I must be? Can it be that I'm....gulp...wrong?"

~ Lance Manion, That horrible, horrible woman

No comments: