Friday, March 10, 2006

Gail Norton & Smilin' Jack Abramoff

Stay Away from California

It looks as though Gail Norton's sudden resignation may have something to do with $50,000 she accepted from smilin' Jack. In her resignation letter, Norton professes to love the mountains out West and specifically mentions Sequoia National Park. YIKES!
"...I feel it is time for me to leave this mountain you gave me to climb, catch my breath, then set my sights on new goals to achieve in the private sector. Hopefully, my husband and I will end up closer to the mountains we love in the West."
Hopefully, Gail, you will end up in prison along with smilin' Jack for your crimes against the very places and creatures in our environment you profess to love.

Added: Creek Running North - An Excerpt From Gail Norton's Resignation Letter First Draft

No comments: